In order to help ensure crisp, clear vision, better eye health and maximum lens wearing comfort, consider these important tips for successful lens wear and care.
These tips will help guide you, but always follow the advice of your eye care professional.
- Always wash your hands with a mild soap and dry them with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
- Always clean, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them. Follow your eye care professional's instructions.
- Always handle the same lens first to avoid confusing the right and left lenses
- Always keep all solution bottles closed when not in use.
- Always clean your lens case daily and let air dry. Replace your lens case every three months.
- Always use solution before expiration date marked on bottle, or discard.
- Always remove contacts before you go swimming.
- Always keep ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating and Rewetting Drops with you at all times.
- Always carry your contact lens case along with a bottle of multi-purpose solution to have a safe place to store your lenses.
- Always schedule regular appointments with your eye care professional as he/she recommends.
- Never allow soaps, cosmetics, or other substances to come into contact with your lenses.
- Never touch the tip of a lens care solution bottle to any surface, including your finger or the contact lens.
- Never re-use any lens care solution.
- Never use eye drops or solutions not intended for use with contact lenses.
- Never wear your contact lenses in the presence of harmful or irritating vapors or fumes.
- Never wear lenses for more than the prescribed time.
- Never swap contact lenses with anyone.
- Never apply hairspray after putting your contact lenses on.