SofLens Daily Disposable contact lenses combine outstanding all-day comfort with incredibly crisp, clear vision, especially at night. SofLens delivers all the fresh, new lens benefits of a daily disposable lens and much more – giving you the ultimate lens-wearing experience.
Fresh, new lenses everyday. No daily cleaning, storage, or care required; wear them for a day, then, throw them away. Comfort. Vision. Convenience.
Key Features & Benefits
- Outstanding all-day comfort that is preferred to competitive daily disposable lenses
- High Definition Optics helps reduce the appearance of blurriness, halos, and glare across a full range of conditions
- No daily cleaning, storage, or care required; wear them for a day, then, throw them away
- Affordable as the leading two-week lenses2
Outstanding all-day Comfort
SofLens Daily Disposable lenses achieve a high level of comfort through ComfortMoist Technology – our unique lens design and innovative packaging solution. The lens design is exceptionally thin, allowing for a remarkably natural feel on the eye. The slow-release packaging solution creates a cushion of moisture around the lenses – keeping your eyes comfortable all day through the end of the day.
Crisp, clear vision, especially at night
SofLens is the first daily disposable lens with High Definition Optics – a technology that helps reduce the appearance of blurriness, halos, and glare across a full range of conditions. The result is crisp, clear vision no matter the time or place, and especially in low-light situations.
* Simulated retinal image. Not intended to depict visual acuity.
Easy to handle
- Convenient lens pack features easy-to-grip tab and tear-away label
- Ergonomic blister pack enables smooth lens removal
1Distance images represent simulated retinal images. These simulated retinal images were created using Visual Optics Lab (Sarver and Associates, Inc., Carbondale, Illinois), and represent viewing the theater sign at a distance of approximately 150 feet over a 6 mm pupil. The right image represents the retinal image in the absence of any spherical aberrations. The left image represents the effects of +0.15 Î¼m of spherical aberration (population average: Thibos LN, et al. J Opt Soc Am A. 2002; 19:2329-2348). Individual results may vary.
2Based on manufacturer's rebate and annual savings on contact lens solution.
1Data on File at Bausch + Lomb.